You can set an alarm to make your wristand vibrate to alert you at a specific time. For example, you might want your wristband to wake you up in the morning, or remind you that it’s time to take medication. Use the Neosensory app to set the alarm.
- Open the Neosensory app and make sure it’s connected to your wristband.
- Make sure your profile is set to Sound Awareness. If it's not, go to the upper-left menu > Change Mode > Sound Awareness.
- On the bottom of the home screen, tap the alarm clock icon to open the Alarms page.
- Select the + Add Alarm button at the bottom of the screen.
- Set the time when you want the alarm to go off.
- You can choose the days of the week when you’d like the alarm to repeat.
- You may also select another vibration pattern or write a label for the alarm.
- When you’re done making changes, select Save to save the alarm on your wristband.
When your alarm goes off, you’ll feel your wristband vibrate. To turn the alarm off, push the - button. Push the + button on your wristband to snooze your alarm for 10 minutes.