Open navigation

Do I need to see a doctor to know if I have high-frequency hearing loss?

Ideally, you’ll want to see your audiologist to understand whether your hearing loss is in the high-frequencies (the most common form of age-related hearing loss).

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.